Thursday, February 9, 2012

Peacock Scarf

I love scarves and I love peacock feathers! So, this pin on Pinterest was the perfect project for me.

Inspiration



Supplies
  • Light Weight Cotton Fabric (length of your preference)
  • Fabric Markers

First, I cut my fabric. I folded it into a square and wrapped it around my neck to get the right length before I cut it.

If you don't have a fabric that rolls up on the cut edges, you'll have to sew a hem. I had to since my fabric easily frayed.

Lay the fabric out. I folded mine in half once to make a triangle. This is how I'm going to wear it so it's how I wanted to paint it. I did place some paper between the two layers so the paint wouldn't seep through to the other side of the scarf.


Then, just paint some peacock feathers onto the scarf.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment