Friday, February 24, 2012

Cheesy Garlic Biscuits

My husband and I absolutely love the cheesy garlic biscuits at Red Lobster. That's pretty much all we love there so we don't go there often. When I found this post on Pinterest, I was really excited! I was prepared for a bit of a let down but I was very pleasantly surprised with the outcome!

Inspiration


Ingredients
  • 1 pack buttermilk biscuit mix (I used Bisquick, about 1 1/2cups)
  • 1 1/2cups shredded cheddar cheese
  • 1/2 cup milk
  • 2 tbsp butter
  • 1 tbsp oregano (you can omit or use less)
  • 3/4 tsp garlic salt


Preheat oven to 400F. Spray cooking sheet with non-stick spray.

Put biscuit mix, cheese and milk in a bowl and mix well to form a sticky dough.


Using an ice cream scoop or spoon, drop lumps of dough onto cookie sheet about 1.5 in apart. Bake for 10 minutes.


In a bowl, melt butter and mix with oregano and garlic salt.


When the timer goes off, take them out and brush with butter mixture and bake about 5 minutes more.


Transfer into a plate and serve immediately.


Absolutely wonderful! 

No comments:

Post a Comment