Thursday, February 16, 2012

Large T-Shirt to Cute Dolman Top

As I've mentioned before, I'm always up to turning something useless into something useful! I had this big purple t-shirt and it was pretty much useless to my wardrobe besides a lay around the house, sleep shirt. I saw this pin on Pinterest and decided to make it into something I can wear more often.

Inspiration


Supplies
  • Old T-shirt (couple sizes too big)
  • Thread
  • Sewing Machine
  • Fabric pencil

First, put the t-shirt on inside out and mark where it needs to be taken in. Sleeves should be tighter to create the dolman look.

Next, lay the shirt out and cut some of the excess fabric off. Sew up the open seams.



There you have it! A very simple project that results in a cut new shirt!


No comments:

Post a Comment