Saturday, February 11, 2012

Cluster Beaded Bracelet

I saw this post on Pinterest a few days ago and though it was a beautiful bracelet! So, I thought I would challenge myself by attempting to make myself one.

Inspiration


Supplies
  • Pearls of varying colors and sizes (I used 3 colors and 2 sizes)
  • 2" head pins
  • Bracelet chain
  • Round nose pliers
  • Wire cutters


First, take a larger pearl and insert a pin. Cut the pin with the wire cutter to the appropriate size to leave just enough room to loop the end around the chain with the round nose pliers.


Continue adding your larger pearls in whatever pattern you decide. I used 25 larger pearls.


Then, add in the smaller pearls where there is empty space. I used about 15 smaller ones. 


Now you have a beautiful pearl bracelet! It's pretty simple to do. It's just a bit time consuming. I also made matching earrings with the extra supplies. I love them!


No comments:

Post a Comment