Thursday, February 23, 2012

Clay Rose Bracelet

I had more clay from the bobby pins project. So, I thought I'd make a bracelet too.


Inspiration





Supplies
  • Oven-Bake Clay
  • Seed Beads
  • Two Larger Beads
  • Clear Stretchy Beading String
  • Scissors
  • Toothpicks


First, make your rose. Follow the same steps as the clay rose bobby pin tutorial (here).


Take your clear stretchy beading string and cut a piece that wraps around your wrist one and a half times. Start stringing your seed beads. I stopped halfway and added a large bead to each side and then continued with the seed beads. I strung three strands and each strand I would insert into the larger beads halfway through.


String each bead strand through the clay rose and tie tightly.


Now, you have a beautiful rose bracelet on the super cheap!

No comments:

Post a Comment