Friday, March 30, 2012

Color Block Nails

Some may have noticed that I haven't been posting once a day lately. I've found that sometimes life doesn't always run on a schedule. So, it may not always be a Pinterest a Day but more like a Pinterest Most Days. :) I've also decided to expand what I post about. I'm going to start adding hair, nails, clothing (finding bargains to match high priced fashion), etc. Today, I've decided to start that with a nail tutorial!

Inspiration





Supplies
  • 2 different colors of nail polish
  • Tape

First, paint your nails one color (best to paint it the lighter color). I did two coats. Wait for nails to dry completely. Then, tape off where you want the color to be. 


Paint the open area with the other color. I did two coats. Wait for it to dry a bit


Remove tape. Now you have color block nails!


No comments:

Post a Comment