Saturday, March 3, 2012

Turquoise Earrings

This project today isn't from Pinterest. It's from my jewelry box. I used to have a pair of turquoise earrings that I loved. However, one of the earrings disappeared and I have no clue where it went. It was a very sad day when I realized it was gone. So, I decided to recreate them.


Inspiration
Old earrings from my past


Supplies
  • Memory wire
  • Turquoise chip beads
  • Earrings
  • Round nose pliers
  •  

First, cut your wire to the desired length to make a hoop. Leave enough room at the ends for small loops to create the circle and to attach it to the earring.


Now, make a loop to connect it to your earrings.


Start adding your turquoise chips. I went about halfway up the circle on each side. 



Complete the hoop by making a loop to hook it to the other side with and attach to earrings. You now have cute earrings to add a pop of color to your outfits!

No comments:

Post a Comment