Friday, March 16, 2012

Beaded Wrap Earrings

I saw this photo on Pinterest and decided to make my version of it to match the twisted beaded necklace I made. 


Inspiration


 Supplies
  • 2 sizes of seed beads
  • Teardrop beads
  • Memory wire
  • 26 gauge wire
  • Earrings
  • Round nose pliers
  • Wire cutters

Take your memory wire and cut it to the size you would like your circle earring to be. Then, use your needle nose pliers to make a loop at the top that you will use to connect it to your earring back. 


Take one size of seed bead (I used my larger size) and start beading around your circle of memory wire. Halfway down I added three teardrop beads as well. Use your 26 gauge wire to wrap in between each larger seed bead and string a smaller one after you wrap it around the memory wire once. Continue all the way around. 


Take the other end of the memory wire circle and loop it around the first loop to complete the circle. Add your earring back and that's it! For interest I added a larger turquoise bead and a small black bead. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment