Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Beaded Drape Necklace

For this project, I was not only inspired by the Pinterest post but I was inspired by Carolina Gamecock colors! I wanted to make a cute necklace for future game days.


Inspiration
Honeybee Vintage


Supplies
Beads of your choice
A couple of metal circular links
String or ribbon
Beading string


First, string your beads in your desired pattern. I did two strings of large Barney beads, two strands of garnet seed beads and two strands of black seed beads.


Now, tie your strands to a circular metal link on each side.


Braid your string or ribbon. Also, tie it to the metal links to complete the circle of the necklace.


You can add a dramatic piece to the necklace or just add a brooch or a flower. I had this black wooden flower and added it to the necklace.


Add it to an outfit and you're done!

No comments:

Post a Comment