Thursday, April 5, 2012

Cheetah Print Shoes

I'm back! It was a pretty busy weekend and beginning of the week. I have a few things in the works now, so I should be back to posting pretty regularly. Today, I'm going to tell you of a great deal I found. Being on Pinterest, I've seen lots of different styling options that use cheetah print shoes. I haven't really been into the animal print trend...until I saw how cute some of these outfits looked with that pop of cheetah print. 


Inspiration
Love how this outfit has two prints, checkered top and cheetah shoes and then the pop of the red pants!




So, I was super happy to happen upon a pair of budget friendly cheetah shoes at Target. 
Find them here.


They were only $14.99 and are super comfortable. I love them!

No comments:

Post a Comment